Here at Rehab Solutions, we offer a variety of industrial rehabilitation and therapy services, which are all designed to facilitate a smooth transition for the injured workers return back to his/her job. Our qualified therapists and professional staff provide expert treatment for all work-related injuries. The staff works closely with each patient to maximize their potential and tailors the program to their individual needs.
Workman Compensation Services
- Workers' Compensation pre or post-surgical cases.
- WORK CONDITIONING: A program to safely return the injured employee back to his/her pre-injury job. This program is goal oriented, intensive and customized to restore strength, ROM, mobility, power, endurance, and functional abilities.
- WORK HARDENING: A structured individualized intervention program that is goal-oriented and designed to return the injured employee back to work.
- FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY EVALAUATION: A series of comprehensive, performance-based tests that objectively measure the abilities of the injured employee for a safe return to work. This 1-day format program includes, job specific testing, which tests for; endurance, cardio vascular, work tolerance, functional mobility, musculoskeletal and body mechanics evaluation, and employee observation. FCE will provide reliable information of accurate objective data for every workers comp case.
Functional Employment Testing:
- Determine worker capability for new hires based on individual ability
- Founded upon objective, unimpeachable data
- Establish realistic treatment goals post injury
- Expedite return to work
- Periodic evaluation of existing workers